Of Art and Architecture
Go on a guided tour around the Bras Basah area to rediscover some of Singapore’s very own architectural masterpieces – our National Monuments. Be amazed by the intricate craftsmanship behind these inspiring buildings and discover the art in architecture! Listen to stories and secrets of the men and women behind these buildings, and be moved by their faith, courage and determination!
“Of Art and Architecture” tours are organised by the Preservation of Sites and Monuments Division of the National Heritage Board, in partnership with Singapore Art Museum on the occasion of Singapore Art Week 2016. For more information on Art Week, visit www.artweek.sg/.
Meeting venue: Singapore Art Museum Car Porch (71 Bras Basah Road, Singapore 189555)
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.
[ Sat ] - [ Sat ]
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- Bras Basah Area
16 January, 10am - 11.30am $3.00 16 January, 10.30am - 12pm $3.00 23 January, 10am - 11.30am $3.00 23 January, 10.30am - 12pm $3.00
- Venue Address
- 71 Bras Basah Road, Singapore 189555 Singapore
Monumental Walking Tours807 Followers